Thursday, December 2, 2010

P.F. Chang's Orange Chicken

So, I did indeed get to the grocery store, so I will be trying a few new recipes this coming week. Because it is Christmastime, I won't be blogging as often, but I will try to stay on top of it. However, I went shopping late tonight and while I was at the grocery store I saw some frozen Chinese entrees. I decided to buy one and try it for dinner. While I didn't make the recipe, I still want to critique it as this is the point of this blog.

I tried one of the new frozen entrees from P.F. Chang's. I tried their Orange Chicken. Very spicy to me but tasty! It has chicken (obviously), edamame (soy beans), carrots, and water chestnuts. It also has a nice spicy orange glaze! What I liked about this was that the glaze was in the bag with the rest and frozen in chunks, so as it cooked they melted and mixed in. It was very easy to make. It was done in about 12 minutes. These entrees serve two, but you could buy a couple and serve a family of four. And overall this was cheaper than going out to eat at P.F. Chang's or really any other Chinese restaurant.

I will definitely be trying their other selections in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment