Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I Am Never Eating A Fast-Food Burger Again!

I hope everyone had a great Christmas! I know I did! I got a patio grill and an indoor George Foreman grill and a grilling basket for the outdoor grill which is going to let me try even more recipes. So, I was checking my e-mail and came across and interesting article. It is entitled, "The Truth About Your Weight Gain." It made me really think about the things I put in my mouth.

As we approach the new year I am sure we are all thinking about ways to be more healthy and lose that holiday weight! One fundamental way we can be more healthy is to eat at home. I will be the first one to admit I love eating out because I enjoy trying new foods, but when it comes to the everyday dealings of life, eating at home is the healthiest way to go. If you do go out, try and stick to the sit down, have to pay a tip restaurants because they tend to use better, more fresh ingredients than the fast food joints.

After reading this article, I may never eat another hamburger from a chain fast-food restaurant.

The coming weeks will be bringing new recipes! And if I get my grill put together, even some grilling recipes because who says you can only grill in the spring and summer? Bring it!

1 comment:

  1. I have been watching a great deal of documentaries on fast food and the American diet....which scared me. Although I keep Kosher I now go organic, fresh food, farmers market and pack a lunch just like the Europeans do. It is time for all Americans to change their eating habits, we truly are overfed and undernourished. Just picked up a book from the library called, the Herbal Kitchen. It is a must read!

    ReplyDelete