Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Day 8: One Week Down, Two To Go!

I have crossed the one week mark! It has been rough but for the most part I have been triumphant! The doc said I may experience fatigue and headaches. Well, that hit today. I am so tired and it has nothing to do with going to be late and I have a lack-of-caffeine headache this morning as well.

Yesterday wasn't too bad of a day. Doing some of my meal prep on Sunday helped a lot. I enjoyed a hearty breakfast of sweet potatoes and turkey sausage which I paired with a banana smoothie. I brought some of the leftover peppers I made for dinner the night before for lunch. I however, didn't think dinner through last night. The power company had to do some repairs in my neighborhood last night so the power was out and all of my appliances are electric so I couldn't make anything for dinner. The boyfriend and I went to my church activity and then we went and got some salads from Zupa's. I was hoping to get some soup, but they didn't have any soups that didn't have tomato, dairy, or noodles. All of the soups had at least one of these components.

I am now drinking my "protein" shake three times a day the doc has me taking. After this week I will go back down to twice a day and then once a day.

I am looking forward to going shopping for my Thanksgiving things today after work. It will be awesome! I enjoy cooking, so I will enjoy helping with the Thanksgiving feast this year and providing some alternatives to the dinner table!

Well that is all I have for today. Yesterday was easy to a degree even though I was a little frustrated with things I can't have. But alas, I will survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment