Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Back To Normal Life!

Yay! I have officially made it through the holidays! No more parties and no more food I cannot eat!

While I enjoyed the holidays, all of the yummy food I couldn't have was no fun to look at either! I am glad I am back to somewhat normal life in the eating department. I do have one day of traveling I have to get through this week as I will be traveling to southern Utah for a funeral.

After this week, though, life should be completely normal again. I am glad too, because I can stay on the strait and narrow with my eating habits. Sunday wasn't a good a day for me as I ate something on Saturday that did not agree with me and I spent all day Sunday recovering from food poisoning.

Yesterday was a little better, but I was still recovering so I ate a little bit more than I normally do. But today I have been good. I am hoping to try some more recipes this week as well. I will continue to share. Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment