Monday, January 3, 2011

Ideas On The Best Way to Freeze Fresh Foods

I need some help! I absolutely love fresh fruits and vegetables, but I can never seem to eat them fast enough before they get rotten and nasty! And then I end up throwing them out and therefore wasting money. So, my question is, does anyone have any good suggestions on how to freeze fresh fruit and veggies so that when they are thawed, they aren't mushy and gross? I want to try this salad, but it serves 8. I am not 8 people, and I have a very difficult time cutting down recipes -- especially from eight to one. Any thoughts or tips would be helpful. I am to a point where I buy very few veggies or fruit and stick with canned, because I can't stand throwing out food. And I prefer fresh over canned any day. Bring on the ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment