Monday, January 10, 2011

Where Most Recipes Come From

I wanted to point everyone's attention to the Widget I just added to my blog. It is from Rachael Ray's website for her magazine, "Everyday With Rachael Ray." I am an avid reader of her magazine and get most of my recipes from her magazine. I have added this particular widget because it highlights the particular section of her magazine and website I pull my recipes from. In her magazine every month, she has an insert that has 7 days worth of dinner recipes in it. This insert even has a shopping list you can take with you to the store, so I take the list and get everything I need in one trip! With this widget, you can look up all of the different Weekly Dinners they have featured over the years! Happy eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment