Thursday, December 8, 2011

Time For Rice

I had another phone appointment with the doc today and today he told me he wants me to start eating brown rice. Which means I now have another carb source in the diet. I have never really been a big fan of brown rice, so this will be an adventure. But I am sure I will like it if I prepare it myself.

Yesterday was good day overall for me diet. I did very well all day other than I nuked my turkey for too long at lunch and didn't get a chance to eat it cause it turned into rubber, but that was my bad. Tonight I have plans of making chicken strips. I found a good recipe online on Food Network's website. I am going to be modifying it a bit, but I think it will work for what I want to do. I will be combining it with another recipe so I have a good chicken strip recipe. I am hoping it turns out. I also plan to make some sweet potato fries as well. And then maybe I will come up with something for dessert.

Sorry today's post is short. I don't really have much to say, but I will let everyone know how the chicken turns out tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment