Thursday, December 1, 2011

YAY For New Foods!

I spoke with the doc this afternoon and I discussed with him what foods I will be allowed to eat when I am done with this diet in four days! I will for the most part still be continuing this diet, but the goal is to slowly figure out what foods my body can handle and which ones it cannot. So, starting next week I will be allowed to have eggs, tomatoes, and beef again. I am most excited about the eggs and tomatoes part! So, starting next week I won't be nearly as miserable. I still can't have dairy or gluten, but where I can have eggs, I can make some batters with my almond milk and buckwheat flour for like pancakes and stuff. So, happy day! Maybe I can even get my grandfather to make his famous pancakes using my buckwheat flour and almond milk. . . .hmmm. . . .

1 comment:

  1. Keep it up Lacy! The more I hear you talk about this plan, the more I am impressed that you are doing it so well. It sounds like a challenge, but I can tell your determined to feel better, and I hope you have it. :) Are you noticing a difference already?

    ReplyDelete