Tuesday, November 23, 2010

The Chopper Is Awesome!

I am so sorry I haven't blogged for a few days! You can tell it is the holiday season when you have no time for anything! So, I haven't had a chance to really cook anything new. I am hoping to try a new recipe this evening, but we will see how things play out. So, as promised I am starting a product review as part of my blog!

The first product I have decided to review is the Pampered Chef Food Chopper. I love this chopper! It is awesome for everything that needs a-chopping! I even learned the other day how awesome it is for fresh herbs. In many of the recipes I have been trying, fresh parsley has been an ingredient. I hate using fresh herbs because they are a pain to chop up. I thought I would try chopping parsley with my chopper. I put the parsley in the chopper, put the base on, and started chopping. The parsley was chopped up in no time! Awesome!

This chopper is awesome for onions and other pungent veggies. Onions and I are bitter enemies and have never been friends. Every time I chop an onion with a knife, it takes me forever, because I spend hours crying my eyes out. I have found if I put the onion in the fridge overnight and then use the chopper to chop it up, I don't cry my eyes out and the onion is chopped quickly. If you do use the chopper to cut onions, though, don't use the base or you may infuse the smell into it.

So, with this chopper I have found that if something needs to be chopped, this handles it and handles it well. It comes with a warranty, so if during that time, something breaks on it or you lose a part (as the chopper does come apart for cleaning), Pampered Chef will replace the item at no charge to you.

Happy Chopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment